"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guess Who

I just happened to look down and could not help but find some delight at these unique shoes she was wearing.



And when they matched her apron so perfectly ...  I just had to share.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Marian said...

Those are so cute! Can I win them somehow??? Just kidding, but I really want some like it!
Thanks for sharing!

ellen b. said...

Does her name start with an M??
Very cute!

Miss Debbie said...

I bet it is one of those MGCC girls! :-)

Debora said...

I don't know who it is, but I like her shoes! Are they orange...or red? I don't know why, but I can't seem to stop buying orange clothing this summer. Those are dandy!

camp and cottage living said...

So cute! I wonder if they're comfortable.

Trudy said...

Very cute !
I have a question? Have you used an iPad for blogging? I am having trouble posting photos and not finding the right help. Or maybe you know someone who uses an iPad to blog. My email address is wtpeters@telus.net

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

Those look a little like Birkenstocks!! And if they are, they not only look great, but I'm guessing they feel great too! :-)

angela said...

Love the shoes...who makes them?

Pitterle Postings said...

Love those shoes!! Especially the color.

Lovella ♥ said...

Ha ha! I tried taking pictures of her shoes too but they were all blurry ..she didn't hold still long enough.
Okay ..so now we know it wasn't me. I love those shoes too ..meant to check online to see if I could order some from Europe.

Anonymous said...

I love them! And Red, the perfect colour apron or no.

Anneliese, do you carry your camera everywhere? It must fit in your pocket.

Will you tell me what is your camera?

S.

Judy said...

They look like they came straight from Europe. Cute and comfortable...and matching her apron to boot!

Marg said...

Yea...I must admit...I think I have a growing fetish for shoes from my travels abroad...at least they are something useful and they are not Birks or Crocks...They are called THINK! originated in France.
And yes, they are very comfortable.

Trish said...

Oh what a great shot, what great shoes and perfect with the Apron.

Trish said...

Well, I was beginning to despair as most of my deck plants were swimming in their containers with all the rain...AND those not in pots were fighting the moisture as well as the deer. But sunshine this weekend...hurrah!