
(click on collage to enlarge)
It's been a wonderful packed few days. . . all coming to an end so soon. We had some family time . . . two family baby showers . . . a trip on the sky train into downtown . . . and experiencing the pre-excitement in a city ready for the winter games.
For some reason I've had more trips into the basement these days as well. . . usually Landon would be at the top with his arms raised, ready for me to take him down. Who can resist those big blue eyes that look at you like you can make all his dreams come true by finding another toy car tucked away somewhere.
Our goodnight kisses last night were not without tears. I asked Natalie what I would do when I wouldn't have a little girl to kiss goodnight . . . I told her I would miss her and she said, "I will miss you, Mimi."
Until next time . . .
11 comments:
Life is like this. .one post I envy your basement play house. .and this post I cry with you to say goodnight for the last time again for awhile.
I loved the collage. .I enlarged it and savoured each beautiful picture into your weekend fun.
It looks like a lot of precious moments into a few short days. I'm sure it all went by far too quickly! I'm sad for you...that you had to say 'good-bye' again for awhile.
Beautiful collage! So sweet that you had some great celebrations together..
I understand that goodbye part, too...
Great pictures! Looks like some great memories were made.
LOVE the picture of Natalie running to you in the airport - it reminds me of the time we picked up our kids at the airport after they had been away for Christmas & Olivia screamed GRANDMA!!! when she saw me. I think everyone there was looking at us - LOVE reunions!!
(saying goodbye - not so much :( )
Vange
the picture of Lacey and Natalie looking at each other at the top is precious!
Wonderful pictures! It looks like such a special weekend.
Love, Bonnie
Looks like you had so much fun together! And you have captured so many of the moments in pictures...saying goodbye never gets any easier does it?
The pictures of Natalie, Landon & Lacey remind me so much of when you brought Ben home from the hospital! Thank you for the lovely collage ... thank you for taking pictures so that we can share in the time that you had!
What a special time and what a way to combine your collage with many family memories...
It must be so special for you and your new Lacey...
ohh.. I'm sooo happy you were able to enjoy your grandkids...but the pain of saying goodbye is heartwrenching! I'm sorry you have to do it.
Your kids are adorable, love your pics.
Post a Comment