"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today's Anticipation

Last year I wanted to keep track of how many times we enter an airport, whether to go somewhere ourselves, pick up or take someone there. I forgot to keep track. It’s the beginning of February. I don’t think I’ve been to an airport yet this year, but today we are picking up!
These special guests have not been here since the summer, but I’m sure they will know exactly where the toy box and the play house are located. Oh, and of course they also want to see their new baby cousin!
We will be packing in a lot of things again in the next five days. I may not have time to post . . . oh, maybe just some pictures.




7 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

After trying to write today's post. . I decided that the pictures say it all. . so if you only post pictures in the next five days. ..we'll get the drift. . smiles all around! Blessings on you as you do family time.

Judy said...

Enjoy every minute of it, Anneliese!

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

Have fun!

Jo-Ann said...

Don't worry about posting!! Have fun with your special people!!

Elsie said...

Have a grand time!

Karin said...

Grandangels are the best!!! Enjoy, which is already in progress I bet!

Jerri said...

Enjoy those little darlings and spoil them rotten........

Jerri