
Okay. . . a few words . . . I went downstairs for a little visit.

Natalie was happy to see me!

She scurried about, saying, "This place is a disaster!" (I laughed... imagining where she's heard that.)

My eager little hostess got busy. . .

And who says Mennonite boys can't cook?

Natalie had to put baby to bed.

I had a window view . . .

Looks like baby settled in nicely on the couch.

That's all for today.
13 comments:
How cool that playhouse is! How sweet to share time with these cuties!!
Anneliese. .I can honestly say I do not covet bigger bungalows. . .until today. I'm confessing right now .. and then I'll covet a little longer. . I love that little house. Oh Vey .. .where could I put one of those?
Oh my, too cute, that playhouse!! What lucky grandchildren!
wow! What a neat playhouse!! I love it. Can your hubby make me one (maybe just a little bit bigger)? ;)
umm..agreed - i LOVE that playhouse! a wee bit jealous :)
Let's play house. What a perfect place to observe and watch them play.
I absolutely LOVED coming over to play in that playhouse when I was little. The COOLEST thing ever!!! Glad to see it is stil so well used and appreciated! :o) Have fun with your adorable grandkids up for a visit.
A fun playhouse downstairs? I love it.
I would like a playhouse like that for my grown up self!
This brought a big smile to my day! Love you N & L! Love Auntie Julene
I love that how Natalie put the baby to bed! I wish I was playing there with her! I love you, Grammy! Thank you for telling me such good news today! Love Tehya
Love the pictures....how fun! Thanks for the 'bird's eye view'. I don't think that in all the years our girls played in there that I ever got a look. No wonder they liked playing at your house way more than ours!
I love the playhouse! I remember it from childhood, and also another closet playhouse too comes to mind!
Post a Comment